Update: BC 6020, adding in the dac

Bob Neill
Dealer

Update: BC 6020, adding in the dac

Post by Bob Neill » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 pm

My electronics are in two locations around 12 feet apart. BC dac, etc. on the left; BC preamp and amp on the right. I have to do it that way because I've got a bunch of Audio Note gear that has to fit in too.

Anyway, I had my first BC6000 converted to a 6020, the one that takes the BC3000II/GZpz and BC204-KQ and that made everything more real, immediate, etc. The ease I have attributed to the BC6000 may have been there but I didn't notice. Today, I got my second converted 6020 back and into the system, which takes the dac, and bingo: both more immediacy and the ease is now cospicuous again. Since ease has primarily to do with "curing" digital, that's not surprising.

So...I just wanted to make it clear that the new 6020 has ALL of the 6000's ease plus more transpareny, more ambient information, more of everything good except drugs and sex. Rock and rool is included.

Bob Neill
Dealer

P.S.

Post by Bob Neill » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm not sure Gilbert has reported this anywhere on The Forum, but the 6020 upgrade can be either an internal one, which requires sending a BC6000 back to Innerkip (and paying round trip shipping) OR an external one, in which case Gilbert provides an add-on unit that simply plugs into the "other" neutrik outlet on a BC6000. No shipping cost since your dealer pays for the cost of shipping the add-on unit to you. Same sound, same cost for the upgrade unit as for the internal upgrade.

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Bob said: "Rock and rool is included"

I assume the "rool" is what happens after the sex and drugs portion has worn off ? and the 6020 is still in effect let's hope... :P

Bob Neill
Dealer

Dumb Bob

Post by Bob Neill » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Bob can't type for schitt.

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Re: Update: BC 6020, adding in the dac

Post by BlueKnight » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:24 am

Bob Neill wrote:My electronics are in two locations around 12 feet apart. BC dac, etc. on the left; BC preamp and amp on the right. I have to do it that way because I've got a bunch of Audio Note gear that has to fit in too.

C'mon Uncle Bob, I need to d-rool... Image

Double D
Advanced Member

Re: Dumb Bob

Post by Double D » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:50 am

Bob Neill wrote:Bob can't type for schitt.
Yup.. .that's rather eveddent ... :lol: :P

BWAAHAHAHAHA !

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Re: Dumb Bob

Post by Gilbert Y » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Double D wrote:
Bob Neill wrote:Bob can't type for schitt.
Yup.. .that's rather eveddent ... :lol: :P

BWAAHAHAHAHA !
Oh, co.on Double Deeee, da man is trying to learn chink ga lish and you are gifing him a hard tie. Geeeeessss. U R won of da best in da language I fing you should show Bob a fing or 2. :) :D

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 am

Doughnut chu wolly... I steel spek goot chingarlitch mann... I low fink MidTar Leel won tu spek goot chingarlich... he lie to spek audio guy happy talk.. in dee end.. I fink audio guy happy talk is paul bee easi err dan some goot chingarlitch to figure oot... all doze spay show words foh dis and dat to say wedder or not some fing suk lox or lot.. hehehehe :wink:

bjh
Advanced Member

Post by bjh » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 am

Contact the Emergency Translator

:D

nikki
Advanced Member

Post by nikki » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 am

DD
Yu chingalish vevee goot. I lo read mor dan two ti to unda stan. Much bedda dan Gil But.

I know I suckee. Now my hed hert.

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:44 am

nikki wrote:DD
Yu chingalish vevee goot. I lo read mor dan two ti to unda stan. Much bedda dan Gil But.

Dat too bad yor hed hurt, use ancient ChiLeeeze medi sin to fix, take 2 shots ban dee, put head in toy let, flush 4 tie, .. yu feel bet lar in no tie. :wink:

Ok.. I feel bad for de-railing this thread in less than literate terms.. so, I now resume normal bad Canuckee EnGarLish.. :lol:

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 am

Double D wrote:

Dat too bad yor hed hurt, use ancient ChiLeeeze medi sin to fix, take 2 shots ban dee, put head in toy let, flush 4 tie, .. yu feel bet lar in no tie. :wink:

Ok.. I feel bad for de-railing this thread in less than literate terms.. so, I now resume normal bad Canuckee EnGarLish.. :lol:
If Bob didn't spell bad, you wouldn't have a chance to de-rail the thread. You have to learn how to blame someone else for your own action, U know. Lot of people do and they didn't even know it. :) :D :lol:

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Gilbert Y wrote:
Double D wrote:

If Bob didn't spell bad, you wouldn't have a chance to de-rail the thread. You have to learn how to blame someone else for your own action, U know. Lot of people do and they didn't even know it. :) :D :lol:

Hey.. I don't want to blame someone else for something they didn't know they did ! Besides, it's easier to take credit when it's not due than when it is.. I'd rather get blamed for something I didn't do.. and have fun with it, that get blamed for nothing and feel really stupid.

WTF did I just say ??? :P

Over to you Bob... I think your linguistic abilities are better than mine.. please straighten this thread back out.. :oops:

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Bob, Double Dee is right, it's your turn. I know you have been through some rough weather over the weekend with that aunt I-Ray, or Irene, whatever they call her. Now it's back to happy audio time and tell us more about your double BC6020 experience please.

Bob Neill
Dealer

Anglish

Post by Bob Neill » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 am

Nothing more to say, really. 6020, especially with digital, provided a fairly serious upgrade in my house over the 6000, which was already an upgrade over no conditioner. I'll be taking it to RMAF in October.

As for derailing the thread, it wasn't really intended to be a thread, just my comments on the new line conditioner. Oh yeah, with one notable misspelling....

As I've said before, I do think that the small group here who love to play with one another harmlessly with their Chingobabble may puzzle the many readers of the Forum who are outside their circle in the larger Blue Circle world a bit, perhaps even causing them to wonder whether pariticipation in that game is required for serious attendance here. It's not. It appears to be a peculiarly Canadian virus which causes no illness, just side effects. And it makes its practioners happy. Furthermore, its inventor, on whom all us depend and whom all of us admire enormously, enjoys it. So who am I (or anyone else) to quibble?!! Personally, I'm afraid to venture into Chinglish: I have enough trouble spellling Anglish. Anguish?