Digital amps

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:20 pm

Will

I guess you and Sugarbrie are a couple of lucky bunch. I have heard from one of my friend said they bought a Dell and the monitor broke 2 weeks after they bought it, Dell wouldn't send them a new one. They have to return the old one for repair.

I use to have Dell and never call their support service. However, I now support my local computer people. If I have a problem, I can bring the thing back and tell them it's busted. I don't need to know what busted, just have to tell them it's busted and they will fix it. Cause' I don't know anything about computer and don't want to know anyway. Life is too important to spend time on computer if I don't have to.

Sugarbrie
Dealer

Post by Sugarbrie » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:16 pm

Monitor broke after 2 weeks? Dell has a 30 day return policy, no questions asked.

I try to use local people if I can for most things, but the local computer people here are not very good. They fix the problem, then I have to fix the new problem they made fixing the old problem.

Farthest away I go is for my audio provider, who is in Innerkip ,Ontario :D ;)

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:27 am

I have had a Dell Inspiron 3500 laptop for about 5 years now. The only thing to be replaced is the power brick witch Dell replaced for free. I would buy Dell again without a dout.

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:12 pm

Sugarbrie

We have a true computer store in town. Surprise, surprise! They actually exist in a small town call Woodstock which is 15 mins away from Innerkip. They actually able to fix the problem. Although, I have never want a computer that more than I need. I only use my computer for business and e-mail. No games on computer.