Taves - Behind the scenes...

Raven
Dealer

Taves - Behind the scenes...

Post by Raven » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Exhibiting at a show can drain the pocketbook very easily. How do you ensure a proper return on investment at the show? Well.....eat the free food at the industry cocktail reception!

Yes, I brought the secret weapon with me, the dapper G Man. Not only was he sporting the best fashion at the show but...wait for it... he ate 32 sandwiches in 30 minutes.

He has zero body fat and vacuumed the food table without effort and was looking for more.

Forget audio design, hello eating contest superstar.Image

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 am

Hey Way Fun (Raven)

I had to walk back to the fuud table 9 times, because of the small plate size, to get all 32 sandwiches plus other stuff like biscuits, cheese and onion dip etc. That was enough to burn the fuud off.

I also had my veggie of the night. I had 5 bor kun lee and two carrot sticks. That's help slide everything down to the hollow legs. :) 8)

The picture of me in my blue jacket was the morning after the sandwich eating "contest". I figure I had to wear a slightly looser jean just to let my legs expand. It turn ooooot it was not necessary. The sandwiches were in the sewer before I went back to Toronto that morning. :lol: :shock: :D

wstagner
Dealer

Post by wstagner » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 am

I hope Torono has beeg soowars/beeg pypes! :lol:
TLP Audio<br>http://www.classicpumps.com/tlpmain.htm<br>Illinois Authorized Blue Circle Dealer

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am

wstagner wrote:I hope Torono has beeg soowars/beeg pypes! :lol:
I correct myself. It was the our own septic tank that carry the load not any kind of sewer system. :wink: :roll: