Taves Toronto 2013

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:24 am

Ha Boi Egg wrote:
I emailed UHF, they quickly updated the blog with the correct information.[/quote]
...WOW...I wasn't even there and I could have reported that...I think Blue Circle and Mystic Audio deserve a better acknowledgement than that from uhf...gerard... :twisted: :roll: 8) :arrow:[/quote]

Hey Ha Boi, if UHF hasn't messed ooop their first post, then they wouldn't do a second post nor you folks would talked about us like the way it is. Therefore, UHF, please mess up more post so we can correct your post and as a result, we have more explosure a.k.a. advertising. Yeah!!!!!! :lol: 8) :) :D :wink:

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:57 am

Man... talk about useless journalism ! UHF sure "phoned it in" on that one ! did THEY even have a body at TAVES??? :twisted:

When was the last time UHF wrote anything worth reading anyhow ? :roll:

Ha Boi Egg
Advanced Member

Post by Ha Boi Egg » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:13 am

...can anybody tell me what a "corresction" is!?! :shock: :lol: :roll: 8) :arrow:

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:49 am

Probably involves some sort of Colo-Rectal exam.... :shock:

Ha Boi Egg
Advanced Member

Post by Ha Boi Egg » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:26 pm

...just makes me laugh when they strive to do proper auditions of equipment,or so they say,and they can't even get a simple "word" or even a "room" correct.(I think that's how you spell it)...oh yeah...buy simaudio... :evil: :twisted: :roll: :lol: 8) :arrow:

masluck
Advanced Member

Post by masluck » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Maybe they were hanging with the Mayor of Toronto??!! Party on dude!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beyond1000
Advanced Member

Post by beyond1000 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:04 am

masluck wrote:Maybe they were hanging with the Mayor of Toronto??!! Party on dude!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think so. His Worship Mayor Ford does own or care to own Blue Circle Audio products. In fact Mayor Ford asked me once, "Hey buddy, don't tell me you're one of those who is into BCAudio?" I said that I actually love their products. Ford then gives me this rude comment "If you love that shit you must be on Crack Cocaine."

I don't know about you guys but that was a terrible accusation which I have denied (and still do). :(

Ha Boi Egg
Advanced Member

Post by Ha Boi Egg » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:35 pm

...from Positive Feedback...Image 8) :arrow:

masluck
Advanced Member

Oritor Bullets

Post by masluck » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:18 am

Hi Rene and Bob,

Seeing that there seems to be little to no web accessible information on these Oritor Bullets, do you guys care to share or can you provide some pictures and descriptions of their respective sound impacts? Thanks!!!!

Mark

Raven
Dealer

Re: Oritor Bullets

Post by Raven » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:16 pm

masluck wrote:Hi Rene and Bob,

Seeing that there seems to be little to no web accessible information on these Oritor Bullets, do you guys care to share or can you provide some pictures and descriptions of their respective sound impacts? Thanks!!!!

Mark
Hi Mark,

Before I get to the Oritor answer, for clarification the Bob Neill that is mentioned in the review is Robert (Bob) Neill of WorldWide Wholesales, a North American distribitor of Oriton and Casta products located east of Toronto Canada. Please note that I am not afilliated with this supplier. TAVES matched our respective companies together as we both were looking for a vendor to share the cost of a room for this years show.

I did hear our system with and without the bullets and they did impact the sound in a positive manner, mostly lower end (big improvement) balance improvement and clarity/soundstage. Bob indicated he heard other improvements however I was not convinced I heard the same thing. That being said, the speakers were not broken in, the NSP takes a day or so to get settled in after the move to the show etc.

I would recommend this product as I believe it does provide a very good improvement in sound especially for the price. Now that I think about it, it's much like the FX2 products, good bang for the buck.

As for pictures, there is a pending show report that will have pictures. Keep an eye on the TAVES website for show report updates. I think Enjoy The Music's last update will have the Mystic Audio room review and will show the bullets. Canada HiFi may have something as well.

If anyone wants more info on this product, please PM me and I will gladly point you in the right direction.