Power conditioning stuff.....

sgcsg1

Power conditioning stuff.....

Post by sgcsg1 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Is there such a thing as an 8 plug PLC Thingee?

Or is the least expensive option for more than 6 plugs a GIPCO?

Maybe the option is a 6 plug PLC Thingee AND a 4 plug PLC Thingee?

In that case would it be possible to get a really short (6") power cord to run from the one Thingee to the other?

I'm struggling with what to do power wise.

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Re: Power conditioning stuff.....

Post by Gilbert Y » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

sgcsg1 wrote:Is there such a thing as an 8 plug PLC Thingee?

In that case would it be possible to get a really short (6") power cord to run from the one Thingee to the other?

We can make a 8 outlets PLC Thingee, PLC Thingee FX2 or PLC Thingee FX2 X0e. It's a big lot of mouth full, I agree with you sgcsg1 but I have to make it clear what I am talking about.

What I am trying to say is we can make an 8 outlet unit beside going all the way up to GICPO. We joint one 4" dia pipe and 3" dia pipe side by side and install the extra deplux in the 3" pipe. The length of the pipe will depends on which model you want the 8 outlets to be in. And there is no umbilical cord between the two pipes. They are hard wire between them.

Hope this make sense.

sgcsg1

Post by sgcsg1 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Gilbert Y wrote:

We can make a 8 outlets PLC Thingee, PLC Thingee FX2 or PLC Thingee FX2 X0e. It's a big lot of mouth full, I agree with you sgcsg1 but I have to make it clear what I am talking about.

What I am trying to say is we can make an 8 outlet unit beside going all the way up to GICPO. We joint one 4" dia pipe and 3" dia pipe side by side and install the extra deplux in the 3" pipe. The length of the pipe will depends on which model you want the 8 outlets to be in. And there is no umbilical cord between the two pipes. They are hard wire between them.

Hope this make sense.
Makes sense and sounds very cool. An 8 outlet FX2 X0e.....hmmm......

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:10 pm

sgcsg1 wrote:
Gilbert Y wrote:

Hope this make sense.
If you want an 8 outlets FX2 X0e, it will take about 1.5 to 2 weeks to make.

sgcsg1

Post by sgcsg1 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Gilbert Y wrote:
sgcsg1 wrote:
Gilbert Y wrote:

Hope this make sense.
If you want an 8 outlets FX2 X0e, it will take about 1.5 to 2 weeks to make.
Just placed an order for one with Walt. Very cool!