Glass Plus

Clave
Advanced Member

Glass Plus

Post by Clave » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:37 pm

A couple years ago (at least), Gilbert touted the benefits of using Glass Plus to clean the stainless steel faceplates on his products. I finally got around to trying it and wow, my face plates have never looked better. Got rid of all the schmutz around the knobs even. Don't bother with Windex. Frankly, I no longer see why Windex even exists in the world when a clearly superior product exists on the same shelf. Glass Plus is now officially the best $2.99 I ever spent on audio. I'm happy to do a celebrity endorsement as soon as I become famous.

beyond1000
Advanced Member

Post by beyond1000 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:25 am

I'm gonna become a rock star and endorse Glass Plus and Spray Clean. I just did my windows with Spray Clean and they gleam. No effort. I gave up on that KrAP Windex. It's just a name brand that refuses to die. Windex is garbage and should be sold only at Walmart.

Anybody feel that Blue Circle Audio products should be sold at Walmart? Maybe the glass showcases could be cleaned with Windex.

Gibert could hand out coupons for 75 cents off on all BC 208 power amps.

:lol:

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:37 pm

I bought my Glass Plus from Walmart in the USA. :?

Canuckie Walmart don't sell Glass Plus. It is almost impossible to find Glass Plus in Canada. I buy lots when I cross the border.

beyond1000
Advanced Member

Post by beyond1000 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:37 pm

When I go over the border in January I will be sure to get me some Glass Plus. I live in Vancouver so I will be visiting my brother in Seattle where they sell Glass Plus. Maybe I can bring Don Leman some for his BC Audio pre-amp and power amp. Looks like I will be ordering the Puck from Don in the New Year since it is a measly 100 bucks.

Thanks Gilbert