Brand New From Blue Circle - Seriously!!!

esoxhntr
Dealer

Post by esoxhntr » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:58 am

Chowder Head:

I think the fact that Blue Circle is participating in the design process of building a speaker means that they are relatively serious about it, and I think you would be gravely mistaken to assume that Gilbert has not considered efficiency and driveability of the speakers, ESPECIALLY since I'm sure he would be wanting HIS equipment to drive HIS speakers. In case you are unaware, designing a speaker is a tricky proposition and takes time, so you can imagine that developing a whole line of speakers will require much longer.

In time, I imagine you will find out that there is indeed going to be a series of speakers, and that Gilbert chose this one as a starting point for his own good reasons. I suspect you will also find out that if Blue Circle builds a monitor, it will cause you to rethink your position on your current favourite.

admin
Advanced Member

Post by admin » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:23 pm

Hmmm. I just punified DDs pic but all his emoticons turned into html or somesuch. I'll blame Firefox.

aw

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:20 pm

Thanks A LOT !! AL ! Why not fix the problem with the forum of NOT allowing the upload if the file is too large ! I shrunk the original down to a size I **thought** was acceptable.

Just delete it... I don't need to strut my stuff that much ;)

Zero
Advanced Member

Post by Zero » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:57 am

When's the official unveiling of the Blue Circle speed kar? CES?

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:17 am

Sor E, the speed kar are not going to be at the See Eee As. They are still in my hooooze and I am taking them on a tour between Chirstmas and New Year. The official unveiling of the speed kar would be whenever we can get some real cabinet made. :P B) :rolleyes:

Hopefully, in a couple of months.

Chowder_head
Advanced Member

Post by Chowder_head » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:25 pm

EXO,

I hope so and i expect you are right.

It's my impression that americans e only beginning to take high quality monitors seriously. To wit Harbeth sales in North America are increasing rapidly enough to give the company concerns about their current production capacity and stability of the demand in the amreican market.

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:30 pm

When we have designed a monitor speaker that doesn't sound like a monitor speaker, that is the day Blue Circle monitor will be available to the market.

;) :) :blink: :unsure: :ph34r:

Chowder_head
Advanced Member

Post by Chowder_head » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:26 am

Klunk....that was the sound of my head hitting the floor.

Sugarbrie
Dealer

Post by Sugarbrie » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:55 pm

Gilbert Y,Dec 19 2005, 08:30 PM wrote:When we have designed a monitor speaker that doesn't sound like a monitor speaker, that is the day Blue Circle monitor will be available to the market.

;) :) :blink: :unsure: :ph34r:
So if the BC monitor sounds like a Bose portable outdoor speaker is won't sound like a monitor speaker !! ?? :huh: :o ;) :P :D :lol: <_< :rolleyes: B) :) :angry: :( :ph34r: :blink: :unsure:

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:30 pm

Sugarbrie wrote:
Gilbert Y wrote:When we have designed a monitor speaker that doesn't sound like a monitor speaker, that is the day Blue Circle monitor will be available to the market.&nbsp;

&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; :)&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :unsure:&nbsp; :ph34r:
So if the BC monitor sounds like a Bose portable outdoor speaker is won't sound like a monitor speaker !! ?? :huh: :o ;) :P :D :lol: <_< :rolleyes: B) :) :angry: :( :ph34r: :blink: :unsure:
Yah man! You are coo let tee Sur Ga Bee. If I can make a mon leak tar dat sound like Bosee, I can make lot of mun lay...... :P :D :lol: