My 2011 All Canadian Egg Nog recipe.

Wanna bitch about politics, the weather.......share a favourite recipe, this is the place.
Post Reply
User avatar
BlueKnight
Advanced Member
Posts: 1350
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: Northumberland Straight, NB.

My 2011 All Canadian Egg Nog recipe.

Post by BlueKnight » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Image

- 1 Jigger of Crown Black
- 1 Jigger of Captain Black ***
- 4 onces of President's Choice Egg Nog
- 2 onces of Chocolate Soy ( President's Choice Blue Menu. Not the one pictured from Colorado)Image

Top with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.

Stir and sprinkle cinnamon/nutmeg to taste.

*** Yes, I know that Captain Morgan is a blend of Canadian and Jamaican rum. But most Jamaicans live in Toronto. Close enough... :lol:
Last edited by BlueKnight on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Ha Boi Egg
Advanced Member
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Re: My 2011 All Canadian Egg Nog recipe.

Post by Ha Boi Egg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 pm

BlueKnight wrote: Yes, I know that Captain Morgan is a blend of Canadian and Jamaican rum. But most Jamaicans live in Toronto. Close enough... :lol:
....uuuuhhhh,Mike.....most Jamaicans live in Jamaica...... :lol: 8) :arrow:
Image

User avatar
BlueKnight
Advanced Member
Posts: 1350
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: Northumberland Straight, NB.

Re: My 2011 All Canadian Egg Nog recipe.

Post by BlueKnight » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Ha Boi Egg wrote: ....uuuuhhhh,Mike.....most Jamaicans live in Jamaica...... :lol: 8) :arrow:
Pun made at my GTA friends.
Image

User avatar
Ha Boi Egg
Advanced Member
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Re: My 2011 All Canadian Egg Nog recipe.

Post by Ha Boi Egg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 pm

BlueKnight wrote:
Ha Boi Egg wrote: ....uuuuhhhh,Mike.....most Jamaicans live in Jamaica...... :lol: 8) :arrow:
Pun made at my GTA friends.
...Irie mon.... :oops:
Image :)

Post Reply